Greetings, writing friends!
Here at CrossConnect Media I’ll be adding tips much like (and including) content I currently have posted at SellYourNonfiction.com
New articles will be added here, so this is the best site to subscribe to from now on. Currently here you’ll find:
Still at my old site, you will find:
- Wonder how to get a book published? Don’t do THIS.
- How Authors Lose Book Sales by Distracting and Annoying Potential Book Buyers
- Tweak with Caution: Editing true stories from others for your books or articles
- On Being an Illiterate Writer
- Deeper Takeaway Value: Who is My Reader?
- How Can I Tell if Comments are Spam?
- “Should I let websites reprint my articles?” Kathy Carlton Willis on Author PR
- “How does buying used books online hurt authors?”
- What is Takeaway Value in Writing?
Also, click to my How to Sell Magazine Articles page for nine more articles, focusing on that particular theme.
More to come!